Thursday, December 24

Merry Christmas!

.credit (I got to see the original in the Salt Lake Temple. It was stunning.)

Normally I've got a countdown going in my head for Christmas, but this year I've been kind of a Scrooge. I think I've just been too busy to realize that Christmas is here! Beautiful musical firesides, putting up the Christmas tree, and watching Tavi play with the nativity under the tree has helped me feel a little bit more of the seasonal cheer. Here's a Christmas message to remind you of the true Christmas meaning and my two favorite Christmas pictures to make you feel warm and fuzzy. xoxo
Behold the Lamb of God by Walter Rane

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reyna! This is Chelsea from that volunteering thing we did with Katherine in Coco Beach. I've been reading your blog for some time and i love how insightful and personal it is!. On Christmas Eve, my mom and i watched the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert on TV, and i though of you. Anyway, great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!