Tuesday, December 29

Floating Beds for Magical Ladies

This is my new favorite photo and I long for a bed of my own in the middle of a pond.
I wish I had something clever to say, some topic that would enchant my dear readers, but nothing comes to mind.
I shall come back in the morning with a fresh mind and deep thoughts to share concerning magical looking beds.



Oh wait!
One just came to mind.
The Lady of Shalott.
I don't know why, but this bed reminds me of her.
Maybe it's just the water and the loneliness of the scene.
Speaking of Elaine, didn't Padme, at the end of Star Wars, look just like her?
Elaine had to be the inspiration for the way they portrayed her.
Yes, I am a nerd.
Sorry.
Not.

.the problem with the credit for the top picture is that I can't seem to remember where I found this... let me know if you know so I can credit it properly. The bottom was googled. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. had a canopy bed as a little girl. so magical looking.

    peace,
    dani
    http://www.lavieboston.com

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!