Tuesday, July 28

Tree Houses


Once upon a time there was a lovely blogger. And I sometimes got confused because she wrote things that were in my head. And I started getting suspicious. Was I writing these posts in my sleep? Is Laura of the wonderous Gypsea Tree my alter ego? Or just a long lost twin of sorts? Because, believe it or not, a few days ago I was about to write about tree houses. Then I looked on Gypsea Tree and she had beat me to it. Weird. Head over and check it out. And be thankful. For I'm sure that there is no way that I could have found all those awesome pictures.



ps Do you like my new header? Say thank you to Picasa. Because I get to proud when I see it, and a strange feeling of bliss enters my heart as I begin to dream of the Outback. Ya know.

1 comment:

  1. haha Why thanks for the shout out! This is one of the things I love about blogging: finding people that are actually a little like myself! Maybe we are in an X Files episode and we are kind of the same person living in different realities...

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!