Thursday, July 30

Notes

Dear Tiffany,
Please hurry and get your phone back. No consistently texts me but you.
And it makes me sad.
But not sadder than those creepy texts the guy who stole your phone sent me.
Love,
Mulder

Dear Tiffani,
Do not go to Nicaragua.
I will miss you too much.
Love,
Rainster

Dear Elfie,
Have you found a place to live yet?
And please never ever ever write a post like that last one.
I am still throwing up.
Love,
bReyna

Dear Kenzie,
I love that wedding dress. I love those suits. I love those flowers. I love everything.
Expect Jason to return tomorrow. He will need nursing. I shot him, you see.
Enjoy.
Reyna

Dear Taza of the Rockstar Diaries,
You have two options:
1. Hide your husband, and hide him well. I might steal him.
B. Send his brother my way.
Love,
Reyna

Dear Sugarland,
Come to me. Do not wait until September 25th. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
Just come.
Love,
One of your biggest fans

Dear Jessica,
You are awesome with all your service work in Fiji.
One day, I will be like you.
I can't wait.
Love,
Ray-Ray

Dear Momma,
I wish that it was Donny Osmond coming to the fireside tonight instead of David Archuleta.
But only for you.
Love,
Flossie

Dear Tavi,
Cute shoes. I have a pair myself.
Love,
Weena





1 comment:

  1. I love, love, LOVE this post! What you wrote for me made me laugh out loud and I am happy that no one else gets it :)

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!