Wednesday, July 1

Today...

I am Negative Nancy. Skip the next few paragraphs if this bothers you.

Things that annoyed me today:

1. The rain that made my hair freakish.

2. 2%, 1%, and skim. Basically, I just like whole milk.

3. White bread.

4. Lack of sweet things to eat.

5. All of my clothes are dirty except for the cute-but-uncomfortable ones.

6. I realized that I am out of touch with one of my friends. A.k.a. it looks like he is dating someone and I am sad that he didn't tell me. (I hope that you know who you are/that you read this.)

7. I have nothing to read.

8. I only have 3 episodes left of season 4 of Sexfiles.

9. I am breaking out.

10. I started getting horrendous headaches.

11. I realized that I am going to really miss my family when I leave them soon.

SO...
Now that that is out of my system, lets flip the coin over and be happy.

1. The rain was amazing these past few days. Very magical.

2. I am going to see Sugarland, Lady A, and Miranda Lambert in just 3 weeks.

3. A cute boy flirted with me (he was a missionary, but he goes home to Provo in 1 week, so I let him slip under the radar.)

4. I found my Superman tattoos.

5. I got a cute new wallet so I can give Alexia's-that-I-stole back.

6. Elfie sent me not one, not two, but THREE great presents. What a wonderful non-friend. If I didn't know any better, I would think she loved me or something. (It being nigh unto impossible for her to remember birthdays and all...)

7. I got a wedding invitation for a cute friend.

8. I lusted after cute swimsuits on Anthropologie (oh, and was annoyed that they cost $250).

9. Found some red lipstick.

10. Momma made banana muffins.

11. I ran out of happy things. Sorry, the negative conquered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!