Thursday, July 9

Friendlies

Before I wrap up my week of wonderful women, a shout must go out to my lovely friends. The ones who know me for all my craziness and choose to love me anyways.

Alissa and I grew up together. We were the bestest of friends before we even knew what it meant. We played together, planned our grown up lives and loved the heck out of each other. She moved to Utah, but I love her still. She even got married (which is so crazy but so good!) and I am so amazed at who she has become.

Talana moved in when I needed someone more than anything. Alissa had just left me and I was an insecure 13 year old. Talana gave me the confidence I needed to become the person that I am today. I hate phone talking, but Talana and I talked for hours. I remember the year she gave me Shakespeare's Complete Works, feeding a lifelong passion, and a pirate coloring book for Christmas. It was one of the best holidays ever. We made cookies and loved loved loved each other. I think she knows everything about me. It was hard to move to Utah and leave her, but no worries. After school and stuff, we will find our way back together.

Tiffany and I began to go to the library each week together and before we knew it, we couldn't live without each other. I introduced her to X-Files and avocados. She introduced me to Amelie and otter pops. And so it began. This next semester as roommates is going to be awesome.

Kenzie and I bonded over this past semester and I love that girl. She brings a smile to my face every day with her cute happiness. I can't wait to spend more time with her.

And last but not least is Jessica. I think we have to give credit to Tyler for our friendship, because we were both too shy to initiate it. We met in English class our first semester of college and I miss our early mornings in the library. But I am excited to live with her next semester. We are rockclimbing buddies and I feel like I could tell her anything. Because she is beautiful and kind and amazing. She is in Fiji doing humanitarian aid. How cool is that? Men, she is the perfect woman. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!