Wednesday, March 11

To Do or Not To Do

My childhood best friend just got her bridals done and they are wonderful. I hope she doesn't care that I am posting one or two. Or four. I can't help it! I must share the gloriousness!

I have mixed feelings about bridals. On the one hand, they are lovely, providing the couple with beautiful photos that cut the hassle and worry of Wedding Day Meets Photographer right in half.

The other side of me is old-fashioned and says that the groom is NOT allowed to see the bride in her dress before the moment she walks in the room to be married. Come one, people! It's tradition! And a beautiful one, like
"Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue."
We just can't be messing with it. Isn't the moment priceless when the bride walks in and the groom sees her in all her glory? Let's not mess with that moment.

Thanks to Captured by Mikki

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So beautiful! I agree with you. Kev didn't see my dress before the ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had bridals- but Jeff wasn't part of them... just me the bride, hence bridals. :) But I do think it would've been nice to not have all of the pictures in one day it added some stress.

    And your childhood best friend looks like she should be your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Alyssa Wright? WOW she has grown up...I remember babysitting for her....she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!