Tuesday, March 10

Fruit Snacks

Someone has been playing with my mind. Today I was eating my favorite fruit snacks (Brach's Treetop! So yummy!) and I realized that the apple and the cherry were stuck together! Not just because they were sticky, but because they were made out of the exact same piece! What the h? The cherry is my least favorite, so I always eat them first (save the best for last) and the apple is one of my favorites besides the strawberry and mixed berry. Now my routine is messed up. And now I am confused. Was the difference in flavors all in my head? And is my imagination strong enough to conjure the strong orangey flavor? I guess so. I guess I am crazy.

Oh and just in case you were wondering, I am not OCD. I eat the fruit snacks in order because I like to, but I am perfectly capable of eating them randomly.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Reyna...we are twins separated at birth. I mean, besides you having curly hair and me having straight and you being small and me being large, we are like twins. I eat my food in order...from my least favorite to my favorite and I definitely do that with fruit snacks.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!