Tuesday, March 24

Good, Better, Bests

Good: Not having to go in to work

Better: Taking a two hour nap

Best: Having a wonderful friend who fixed my car for me!

Thank You Thank You Thank You Ben!

You are my hero of the day/week/month/possibly year and I will miss you in the summer.
Pinkerton is back on his feet! Whoo hoo!

Crazy moment:
Making pizza and washing the hot pads at the same time
=
Me looking around and, realizing that Heather is too high from her root canal to care, whipping off my shirt and using it to remove the pizza from the oven.

3 comments:

  1. Really? That's very good! I didn't know that you used your shirt, I hope that the front windows were open like they always are.
    Also, SOMEHOW, a hot pad snuck into my laundry...mysterious...
    Either way, it's clean so you can use it from now on.
    Also, remember how I was so high that you asked me to scoot into the middle of my bed so that I didn't fall off? Good times, thanks for that....buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing so hard picturing you ripping your shirt off. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's not awkward at all... did it tear? :)

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!