Monday, March 30

New Happily Ever After Plan




I will live my life as a lobsterman's wife on an island in the blue bay.
He will take care of me, he will smell like the sea,
And close to my heart he'll always stay.

I will bear three girls all with strawberry curls, little Ella and
Nelly and Faye.
While I'm combing their hair, I will catch his warm stare
On our island in the blue bay.

Far away far away, I want to go far away.
To a new life on a new shore line.
Where the water is blue and the people are new.
To another island, in another life.

I want to go far away.
Away away, I want to go far away, away, away
I want to go far away, far away.

Thanks to Ingrid Michaelson, I have a new life plan: Move to Maine, find a lobsterman, and live happily ever after. Possibly in a lighthouse.

via Jo


2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you could have that same life even if you don't marry a lobsterman. Consider it. Fish/lobster ain't a pleasant smell.

    Mindy in Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I want to live there too! It looks positively smashing! ;-) (Yes, let's popularize it) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!