Sunday, March 22

Ballerinas

Lately (meaning the last week or so) I have been lamenting the fact that I am not a ballerina. There is something haunting and mesmerizing about them. I want to be one of them. How am I to accomplish this?

1. Conquer my clumsiness. i.e. Stop tripping over air and falling off bikes.
2. Drop out of school and practice all day every day.
3. Lose at least 40 pounds, because we all know that a ballerina can't weigh over 100 pounds.
4. Buy a tutu.
5. Move to New York.
Thanks Tina and Peony

3 comments:

  1. I love you so much. Reyna, I don't think there will ever come a day when you and I will not fall off bicycles. It's ok. We can be ballerinas anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! You are so wonderful and funny! I love your blog!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ballerina - no go.
    Ballet makes your toes all squish together. You don't want that. Take up kite flying instead.

    - Mindy in Ogden

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!