Wednesday, March 11

Is Someone Out To Get Me?!?!


I drink a lot of water. We all know this. When I say a lot, I mean like 3-5 liters a day. Well, when you drink lots of water, you visit the ladies room much. Today I was in the art museum (why they have a class in there, I will never know) and I had to stop by the bathroom because my class goes from 5:00-7:00 pm and I would never make it that long. I am like a pregnant woman. But anyways, apparently they put doors that you are not supposed to enter right next to the bathroom and then they decide to put the bathroom sign closest to the door that you are not supposed to go in. Is any of this making sense? To continue, the security guard came over and told me that I wasn't allowed into that other room, that it was locked because it was off limits, not because it was a single bathroom, and I needed to get where I was going. I was embarrassed. And I still had to go to the bathroom.

Thanks Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!