Monday, March 9

March Madness

Three things:

1) This month is March Mulder Madness. If you want to participate, the celebration starts with season 9 as soon as midterms are over. Effhead is making me be responsible with her. I am not sure how I feel about this.

2) It is also Get-a-Boyfriend Month. I know I have been saying this since January and you are starting to think that I am all talk. I am starting to think this too. But I am desperately lonely. There is this cute boy in my Humanities 250 class that always sits next to me and today he smelled so good that I almost did something desperate. Almost. Okay that's a lie, I only thought about doing something desperate.

3) It was like a slap in the face when I walked out of Spanish class to this:
It was awful.
March is is being decidedly unkind by toying with my feelings in such a way. And even after I wrote such a nice note to him...

1 comment:

  1. There is a flaw in number 2. You waited till March. Also, Mulder just jumped a fence into a dark alley. This Erlenmeyer Flask episode is possibly creeping me out. What is the doctor guy doing with adult bodies in giant fish tanks.

    Also, Scully is beginning to believe. She just admitted it herself. She is beginning to get on my good side.

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!