Saturday, March 7

For Time and All Eternity





Tonight I had the opportunity to attend the Draper temple open house. I know that most of you won't have the opportunity to attend, so I thought I would share some of my experience with you.

One of my favorite parts was the artwork. There were so many different styles and themes that were simply beautiful. I think my favorite was this one. Isn't it perfect?I think that the best part for me was the Celestial Room. This picture can't begin to do it justice, but it can give you an idea.
And the last part of the evening was when we were in one of the sealing rooms (where we get married) and this cute boy knelt down and proposed to the lovely lady that was with him. What better place to ask her such a wonderful question? I can't think of any. In just a few short months they will kneel across the altar from one another and be sealed for time and all eternity. (There is another mirror directly across from that one, reminding us of eternity.)
I can't imagine anything more wonderful than walking on such sacred ground. I dare you to do it sometime. You won't forget it any time soon and I promise that it will answer some questions for you. As for me, I am headed to the Salt Lake Temple this afternoon. Isn't it lovely?

1. A Random Blog
2. Olive Wood
3. Meridian
4. Deseret News
5. Belle Photos

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool you were able to go to the open house- isn't it amazing! I got chills just looking at the pictures! And how sweet that he proposed there, good thinker!

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!