Thursday, March 4

With You, Without You







self portrait. by liesl.bethany.





Today I thought it was a great idea to go to school wearing some fantastically hot heels. You know, the ones that look great on Friday nights and Sunday mornings, but not so hot when you're walking around campus.

Or, ya know, missing the bus.

So I did what any sensible girl would do. I took them off and walked home.

Thank goodness for spring. And for clean sidewalks. The bottoms of my feet are lightly browned, not the black I was expecting.

And yes, Justin, as soon as I took them off, I had the urge to run all the way home.
(Why am I addressing Justin? Does he even read this? Hellloooo!!! You out there?)



.credit

1 comment:

  1. i love love love (lurve?) the new name of the comments link.

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!