Saturday, February 6

Sorry


Tiffany is complaining that I haven't blogged in a week.

But I haven't really thought of anything to blog about. I know, weird! I'm normally insane for blogging. So please forgive me while I try to get out of this little funk. I will start toting around my camera, and hopefully that will give me some inspiration for blogging it up.

For now, I will tell you that this was an exciting week, full of bowling, snowshoeing, and mountains. February is treating me well. So far. Valentine's Day is coming up, that most dreaded of all holidays in my book. Mostly because I'm bitter, but oh well! Maybe this year it will be good.

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany wasn't the only one complaining!
    I am sure if you tried you could have posted at least 2 things!
    But no... you like sleep better!
    Ha!
    Well anyway I am excited to see how your Valentines Day turns out...
    Remember I live vicariously through you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!