Thursday, September 24

G: Glasses

It is a little known fact that I have terrible eyesight, simply because I never wear my glasses. I think I can count on my hands how many times I've worn them this year. But in the spirit of all things vintage, I have found that I would not mind wearing glasses if they were a) a fashion statement only, meaning I didn't need them to see and 2) if they looked like these.

.credit

I am also lusting for a pair of cat eye sunglasses. Where can I find me some of those?



And as a side note, I love men in glasses. I don't know why, this is a recent development, but someone is infinitely more cute to me if he wears a good pair of glasses every once in awhile..credit

Also, while I'm dreaming, I would like to own a pair of these.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you found Zooey glasses. Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To your two picks I have to say ewww.
    To liking men in glasses, yes, men do look really good when they wear glasses every once in a while.

    - Mindy in Ogden

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!