Wednesday, September 16

D: Dream Homes


.credit

Soddy I've been such a bad blogger. I blame school. Or life. Or whatever. So anyways, here is another D for you!

I love dreaming about what my home will look like when I grow up {meaning, when I'm all done with college and I have a family}. I love the idea of a cozy little place in a small town, or a lovely flat in New York City, but mostly I want a great, sprawling, Victorian home {not unlike Laura's}. You know, one with a wrap around porch, an attic and a basement and 2-3 stories. One with secret passages behind bookshelves and wardrobes, and a place where the sea is close enough to hear at night when it is quiet {like in The Orphanage!} Multiple fireplaces are a must, as well as a huge backyard with a creek and trees and secret gardens.

Too much to ask? Maybe. Not that I care.

Here are some good images to get the imagination rolling about how my home is going to look someday.

.credit


.credit

.credit
.credit
.credit


And did I mention windows? Lots and lots of windows.


Post Edit:
Bliss featured some pictures that are also very inspiring and pretty much sum up my household desires.

2 comments:

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!