Monday, November 24

Monday Night Blues

It's late and I should be going to bed, but I keep waiting for Heather to come home so we can watch X-Files. I forgot that she is not here. Sad! I guess I will watch a movie and eat her ranch dip before it expires. What I really want is some cold cereal, but I am all out of milk. I can't buy any because we are leaving tomorrow and I don't have enough cereal to use up even a half gallon of milk. Sad.

p.s. I don't like the movie The Pursuit of Happyness.

2 comments:

  1. You miss me!!! I feel great about that. Wanna know something sad? I brought home the whole fifth season and I haven't watched not one episode. I have read by the fire and allowed the world of book and blankets and warmth and good food to swallow me up into an abyss where the Files don't live.
    Next Monday night we watch them together, ok? When we are back to our boring, scholastic and working lives where our only enjoyment is watching the romantic tension between Dana Scully and Fox Mulder. Next Monday.
    Happy Thanksgiving roommate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you NOT like the movie the Pursuit of Happyness?! Talk to me! I wanna know!!!

    - Mindy in Ogden, UT

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!