Tuesday, November 11

Cats Came To My House Today. They Know I Am Destined To Be Alone.

I was trying to figure out why I fail at life (meaning, Why am I still single, with not even a potential boyfriend in sight?) and my lovely roommate Dawna shed some light on the situation just now. She was just telling me that I can't get married while she is gone on her mission. Why? Because then she will have no one to live with when she gets back. Then came the confession time. "Remember how you haven't heard from Maximillion [names have been changed for privacy], well, that's because I prayed for that. You liked him too much and I was worried that you wouldn't be here when I got back." Well, that explains why I never heard back from that beautiful man. I thought I was destined to be alone, but now I understand that it is Divine intervention. Great, I can fight fate. God? Not so much.

(By the way, Dawna and I have great conversations. The last thing she said to me was, "I always liked the name Bertha...")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!