Thursday, January 28

The Day


Every so often I have a day. You know the one I'm talking about. The one where it's too tough to get out of bed. The one where you don't get dressed. The one where you think about all the things you have to accomplish, and yet you still sit there and do nothing. The day where you can't find anything wrong with your life, yet nothing fits and everything seems terrible.

Maybe it's the weather causing you to feel this way. Maybe it isn't anything.

Whatever it is, I hate those days. And Tuesday happened to be one of them. Everything seemed wrong, yet it was all right on paper. Confusing. So I didn't do anything. I didn't get dressed. I didn't leave the house.

I'm looking for a cure. Maybe a bottled up dream or a cute boy to curl up and watch Disney movies with or Joshua Radin and cinnamon rolls.

1 comment:

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!