Wednesday, April 1

Secrets

Here are 5 about you might not have known about me:



5. I am the one that opens your medicine cabinet when I use your bathroom. Make sure it looks nice and is well-stocked with all sorts of surprises for me to discover.

4. I almost bought a lighthouse. This is for real. I saved up money for most of 2007, and I had enough to get a lighthouse. You see, the government was selling them from $30,000 dollars, because the coastguard has no need for them anymore. This means that I could have gotten a decent loan and set up a lovely Bed & Breakfast in Connecticut or Maine, where I would have met my lobsterman. Instead, I went to college. Was this a good plan? I am still not sure.

3.Even if I don't do laundry for a month, I still have a completely full closet and bureau. The only reason I ever do laundry is because I run out of decent underwear.

2. I ate rabbit food once because Matthew dared me. It tasted of apples.

1. What do you want to know about me? I am taking questions.

1. Pottery Barn
2. Destinations360
3. Dr. Katie
4. Peonies
5. Just me. Ben and Joel took it at the laundromat with Heather and Chase as my passe.

6 comments:

  1. I kinda wish you had bought a light house. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with the Texas Ranger. Getting an education is way overrated especially compared to owning your own lighthouse. However if you hadn't come to school then I wouldn't know you... I'm glad you picked school

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're taking questions?

    Well my question is this:

    Which question would you most rather someone NOT ask?

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD GRIEF!! THEY WERE SELLING LIGHTHOUSES AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! What kind of a friend are you? I totally could have bought one. My life would probably be worthwhile right now if I had my lighthouse. I now blame you for the pitiful state my life is in. Gosh, you can't take selling lighthouses for 30,000 lightly - share such things!

    - depressed Mindy in Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Secret #1 I wish you would have mailed in to Postsecret.com I'd rather not know you do that.

    - Mindy in Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my rabbit! I've tried their food once, it tasted like grass.

    I open medicine cabinets too. I just can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!