Wednesday, April 8

Finals


A few reasons why you may not hear from me for the next few weeks:

1. Humanities 201
A paper due on Petrarch, Machiavelli, or Castiglione, and a final that covers the Middle Ages and the Renaissance (music, art, and literature).

2. Humanities 250
A ten page paper due on Monday that compares two mediums of a similar subject. I chose The Lady of Shalott by Tennyson and the painting I'm Half Sick of Shadows by J.W. Waterhouse, based off of the poem. There is also a final that covers dance, film, opera, theater, and music. Did I mention that all my finals are comprehensive? So in reality, this one is covering poetry and art also.

3. Classical Civilization 110: Greek and Roman Literature
A paper due on Aristotilian ideas in Medea and final that covers Oedipus Tyrannus, Oedipus Colonus, Antigone, Medea, and Hippolytus. Joy.

4. Spanish 101
An oral exam and a written grammar final.

5. Student Development 2something: Finances
This is my happy class. I just have to turn in a budget and a written explanation of stocks and bonds and such.

BYU Testing Center (Heber J. Grant Building) via Flickr

1 comment:

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!