So this has been going around Facebook, but because blogs are way cooler, I am doing it here instead.
1. I hate yellow squash.
2. I am madly in love with Superman. And there are so few people out there who agree with me on the whole Superman vs. Batman.
3. I have always wanted to be a pirate.
4. I could eat raspberries and cherries all day long every day for the rest of my life and never get sick of them.
5. I am so so so scared of the dark. Okay, so you already knew that.
6. I love tulips. If you want to date me, bring me tulips.
7. I am obsessed with Australia!
8. My laptop is red, but I wish I had gotten pink, even though that would make me kind of Legally Blonde.
9. I wish I was Jane Austen. Or at least one of her characters.
10. I have this giant James Dean poster in my room at home.
11. I have been through 4 majors already: Biology (for Marine Biology), Physiology and Developmental Biology (for Pre-med), International Relations (so I could be like James Bond), and my current one is Humanities with and emphasis in English (no, there are no career choices for this one...)
12. I love mirrors. They add so much to a room. Especially the ones from Pottery Barn!
13. I love candles.
14. I have two pairs of warm, fuzzy slippers that are exactly the same.
15. I have 5 pillows on my bed.
16. My house has over 5,000 books in it.
17. I like to wear hair ribbons even though they make me look like I am 5 years old and headbands even though they give me a migraine.
18. I am lactose intolerant, and I can't even eat cream cheese without wanting to throw up, although I do it anyways.
19. I had plastic surgery when I was 5 because I ran into a brick wall and busted my head open.
20. I have a mysterious scar on my chin. It is quite thick, but no one in my family knows where it came from. I think it was aliens.
21. My birthmark is white.
22. I prefer dresses to pants any day!
23. I don't really like meat, but I will eat tofu raw and cold. Yum!
24. I love Origins!
25. I got into a car wreck over a month ago and I still haven't told my parents.