Monday, May 11

Movie Characters

This week, I am going to tell you about my favorite books and who I think should play the main characters.

Today is A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. My favorite part is that they really are making a movie of this one, but they are in pre-production right now. I think it's due out in 2010 and I am excited.

So, for the cast:

Gemma Doyle

Ever since I saw the movie Perfume, I have only imagined Rachel Hurd-Wood as Gemma. Remember Peter Pan? She played Wendy. I think she's perfect.

Felicity Worthington

Daniel Deronda did it for me. I saw Romola Garai in Atonement, but it never crossed my mind that she fit period films so well.

Pippa Cross
Emmy Rossum is perfect I think.

Ann Bradshaw


I loved Felicity Jones in Northanger Abbey. I think she would be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!