Friday, May 22

Il Divo

Oh my goodness. Why did I not know about these men forever ago? My mom and I have been watching them all evening and it is so good! Four beautiful men from all over the world, singing with their beautiful voices. It is overwhelming goodness. Too rich not to share. Enjoy.

Il Divo - Amazing Grace / RUS from ILDIVORUS on Vimeo.


My personal favorite is Sebastien, the French one, (he sings first). David is a close second (singing second). Unfortunately, they are all over 35. Is 15 years too much of a stretch? Sadly, it is.

3 comments:

  1. Reyna...I made my blog private. E-mail me at kenzielou@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are also performing in the Delta Center June 5th...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I just need to turn you on to REAL opera! Not this popera stuff : ) They are good, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!