Friday, February 27

Ugly Sweaters

Today I ran into a cute boy. We shall call him Robin Hood. Now, I have had a crush on Robin Hood for a little while now. But today, he was wearing an ugly sweater. Is this okay? Am I okay with this? Maybe not. But will I be? Absolutely. I know I can't change anyone (thank you, Brother Longmore, for explaining that so well to your Marriage and Family Relations class), so I am embracing it. I am embracing the ugly sweaters.


And you thought I was kidding, huh?

1 comment:

  1. a. There are NOT mice or rats or any other nasty creature in our apartment. Okay? Okay.

    2. His sweater was not THAT bad. Plus, I already told you, it could be endearing...right? I'm no fashionista like yourself, but I feel as if it is something that one could live with (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!