Thursday, February 19

Addicted to Nienie


Can I help it? Nope.

I hadn't ever read all of Nienie, just bits and pieces here and there. But over the past week I have taken an hour or so every day to read from the beginning. I have never been so inspired in my life. It is one thing to learn how you should be, and another to see someone putting those principles into daily action.

I smiled the whole time, I laughed a lot, and I forgot that Nie was every in an accident. I don't think I have ever cried so hard in my entire life as when I got to August of 2008 in The Nienie Dialogues archives. I am amazed. I want to be Stephanie Nielson.

I think that I really needed to read it all this week. You know when you hit a wall? When nothing works and nothing makes sense? I was reminded that there is sense in the most insensible situations. And I was reminded that there is so much to look forward to. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!