Tuesday, February 17

A Few Reasons Why Today Might Not Be So Great...

~I woke up feeling like someone had shot my abdomen
~When I took Advil, I wasn't paying attention and accidentally took 5
~I had 2 cinnamon rolls
~Someone ate my cinnamon rolls and then left them uncovered all night
~Okay I had 4 cinnamon rolls
~There are only 8 cinnamon rolls left
~There are 2 giant mosquito bite-esque dots on my forehead and I can only cover one with my hair
~I have 3 exams today
~My bread is moldy and I have nothing for lunch
~I didn't have enough milk for my oatmeal
~It is cloudy outside
~Heather's alarm wasn't music this morning, but those two stupid people talking about face lifts
~500 songs mysteriously disappeared from my ipod and I don't know where or how they ever left
~I feel real hot

Okay, I am done complaining. And I am begging the universe to prove me wrong, that this will actually be a wonderful day. Where's my juju?

On a better note, I am going to ask my crush out for Friday night because Elfie and I are planning a double date. Actually, if we are being grounded in reality, we all know that I will never get up the guts.

Also, I'm sorry that I haven't told you about Valentine's yet. It's coming, I promise!

3 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh out loud. I'm still chuckling about the Advil part.
    And we need to ask by tomorrow at the latest you pansy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey- you get no sympathy from me for clouds. We actually had sun yesterday...

    With your iPod, you may need to reload the music onto iTunes. It's a glitch apple hasnt been able to kick yet.

    And yeah...ask him out. DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reyna, I honestly laughed so hard when I read this post! The best is when you admit "Okay, I had 4 cinnamon rolls." Basically, I'm in love with you. And you make me laugh. You and I should go on a double date and leave Elfie out of it...mwah ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!