Tuesday, February 24

Negative Nancy

~Someone used A TON of my milk. Yes, I am lactose intolerant, but I was using this for cooking. And unless it was Heather, I wish they had asked.

~I have a headache

~I am all out of water bottles

~I still have two exams and two papers left this week

~I didn't do so well on my Classical Civilization exam. Quite possible because I didn't read The Odyssey this past week because I have already read it twice this semester.

~I haven't watched X-Files in a week and I am DYING to find out how in the world Scully is pregnant and how she is going to find Mulder.




Alright, so to balance all that out, I need to make a Happy List:

~I am eating a heaping bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal that I just made from real apples and steel cut oats.

~I am alone in the apartment

~I got to sit next to Jonathan last night during the FHE movie (thanks Heather! I owe you!)

~I went up the mountain today. Beautiful. The lake was red from the setting sun and it was silent.

~Macy cracked me up today with her rendition of Luke Bryan's Country Man. And she took out all the garbage without me having to ask.

~I have a house to live in in the fall, and it is amazing! Details to come on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!