Sunday, February 8

One Word

This is supposed to be one word, but I break all the rules.

Where is your cell phone?
Who knows.
Your significant other? Lost
Your hair? Bangin!
Your mother? Incredible!
Your father? The French Shark
Your favorite thing right now? Raspberries and books
Your dream last night? Something crazy. I don't really remember.
Your favorite drink? Coconut/Pineapple juice or that wonderful Cran/Raspberry juice.
Your dream/goal? Australia!
What room are you in? The living room.
Your fear? The dark, of course.
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Australia
Where were you last night? Watching and movie at the Ellsworths.
Something that you aren't? Elastagirl
Muffins? Mmmm peanut butter or banana
Wish list item? Probably a printer so I wouldn't have to print things off at school
Last thing you did? Went to those boys apartment for the nastiest "Brazilian hot dogs" that I have ever had.
What are you wearing? Pajamas
TV? Sexfiles and 30 Rock!
Your pets? We are planning on borrowing a kitten for a week.
Friends? They all left me.
Your life? Uhhhh...no comment
Your mood? Relaxed
Missing someone? Family and Packer people
Drinking? water? yeah, that's all.
Smoking? I could rant for awhile on how I hate this
Your car? Pinkerton. Most definitely ready to die.
Your favorite color? Yellow!
Your favorite store? Oh Forever 21 or Origins
When is the last time you cried? Two days ago?
Where do you go to over and over? Mariposa lol or that mountain
My favorite place to eat? Mariposa!
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? The ocean

3 comments:

  1. Borrowing a kitten eh? Sounds interesting! haha

    I love cran/raspberry juice as well- it's fun to add Fresca to it for a little bubbly action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to dinner with the Elsworths? The same Elsworths that used to live in FL? Oh my goodness! YOu have to say hi to them for me. I love that family. And yellow is also my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im pretty sure that that was the most accurate description that anyone has ever made concerning our father...

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!