Thursday, June 25

Book of the Week




Every once in a while, a book pops up that I feel I could have written. Wicked Lovely is one of them. Not because the writing style is similar to mine, but because the story is one that I must have imagined a million times: faeries inhabiting the world around us, but no one can see them. Except for Aislinn. Oh it was fantastic. And it combined all the historical references to the Good Folk, right along side our modern world. And I loved it. And recommend it. I would let you borrow it, but I am already trying to convert my friends. Miss Amy has it. So when she gets home, if you ask nicely, I might let you have it next.

1 comment:

  1. If you love it, it's probably wacked, but I'd be willing to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!