I saw this cute one from Katie Kelly and I simply had to try it out.
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
1) Opening credits: Brown Eyes-Andy Davis
2) Waking Up: When Christmas Comes to Town-Polar Express Soundtrack
3) First Day at School: That's Where It It-Carrie Underwood
4) Fight Song: Forever and For Always-Shania Twain
5) Breaking Up: Never Had It So Good-Jessica Andrews
6) Happiness: Landslide-Dixie Chicks
7) Life's Okay: Yesterday-Leona Lewis
8) Mental Breakdown: I Don't Feel Like Lovin' You Today-Gretchen Wilson
9) Driving: Cover Me-Mae
10) Flashback: The Ocean-Mae
11) Getting Back Together: Wake Up Call-Maroon 5
12) Wedding: When You Say Nothing At All-Alison Krauss
13) Birth of a Child: Flora's Secret-Enya
14) Final Battle: Something Like That-Tim McGraw
15) Death Scene: I Keep Looking-Sara Evans
16) Funeral Song: Storm-Lifehouse
17) End Credits: Unbreakable Heart-Jessica Andrews
Hmmm...spookily enough, a lot of these fit. I am more of a pacifist, so my fight song is about right. I Don't Feel Like Loving You Today is definitely how I feel when I am having a breakdown. It does not bode well for the man I am getting back together with if our song is Wake Up Call, though. The wedding and birth of a child were sweet.