Sunday, October 26

Mariposa Mexican Grille




The very first job I held in a professional setting was at Mariposa Mexican Grille (now known as Mekinita Mexican Grille). I think that it was the best place ever to work. And not just because Rand Packer is the most amazing chef ever. Although that might have something to do with it...
I think that it was more of the fact that there is a feeling of teamwork and excellence that just isn't anywhere else that I have been. And you can really feel it. From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, the atmosphere is amazing. And it's not just the brilliant decorations. It's the people. Where else could you possibly go to your bosses house every Friday night and have campfires? And where else would you meet a best friend like Chrissy?Where would you decorate a Christmas tree with big butterflies and then leave it up till almost February? I'm not sure, but I'm betting it isn't at Chili's, or Village Inn, and definitely not McDonald's. And the beautiful butterfly doors definitely pull all of it together. It's my box, I'm stuck in it, and I love it. I can't wait for summer, when I get to go back and be with my Butterfly Family.
True! (it's not false this time, Mehemet...)














mariposamexicangrille.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!