Monday, March 7

Sometimes I wish I lived in an Airstream



My recent addiction to Adele's new album and some other good music (thank you, Heaths) has made me want to hop into a car and drive drive drive.

A road trip.
By myself.
Toward sunshine.
And warmth.
With the radio super loud.
And lots of snacks.
And a beautiful destination in mind
(preferably hot sand and cool, salty water).
Or no destination in mind at all.

Unfortunately, I am between cars at the moment.

It is a good thing I live in a town as small as Provo.
It makes the car-less thing easier.

It is also a bad thing that I live in a town as small as Provo.
It makes escape seem so much more appealing.

Not that I'm not happy.
Because I am.
Very content, too.

I just like being alone.
And I like road trips.
And I like sunshine.

2 comments:

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!