Friday, October 16

M: Maybe

Maybe... I did eat 12 cookies for breakfast the other morning.

Maybe I did skip American Heritage this week.

Maybe I do like Barbie movies.

Maybe I have been wearing the same shirt to bed/relaxing around the house for 3 days now.

Maybe I am excited to go to Ingrid tomorrow. (Maybe is a good song, by the way.)


Maybe I have decided on a Halloween costume. Maybe I haven't.

Maybe I do glance across at his window when I come into my room.

Maybe I resurrected the Superman backpack today.

Maybe I'm on my 3rd water bottle for the day.

Maybe I'm ready to finally start working out. There is no inspiration like a Mr. Darcy that runs triathlons.

Maybe today is going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!