Who is done with finals? Oh, that would be me. And who had a very stressful day yesterday? Oh that would be me.
1) Dawna texted me at six am telling me to leave early because there was snow. I am so thankful she did because I had an exam at 7 and was planning to get up at 5. But that text woke me up. I have never ever gotten ready so fast in my entire life. Hoo boy.
2) I slipped on the way up the stairs and dropped my notebook everywhere. Stupid snow.
3) We aren't going to talk about this one. I am still not quite sure what to do...
4) The plane from Cincinnati was delayed. Stupid snow.
5) Florida is hot! I usually love it, but hello! I've been used to the cold and the jump to 80 degrees is intense! I might come back with a tan though. Too bad I forgot my swimsuit. Suck!
SO there are 5 bad things. Here are 5 good things:
1) I AM HOME!!!!! I missed my family so much and I am so happy to be with them.
2) Tavi loves me. He thinks that I am amazing and he keeps bringing me all his toys.
3) It's so nice and warm here! I will never be cold again.
4) I get to see Packer people today! That's right, be jealous.
5) Christmas is in 8 days!!!!!!!
So Happy Christmakkuh to all!