Friday, January 4

strange dreams


Last night I had the strangest dream
I had to have multiple meetings with people at work over the goblin problem we were battling.
That's right, goblins.
They were causing trouble with our girls. 
And we couldn't do outside chores because the goblins were a nuisance and all kidnappy.
So we had to come up with a plan.
And we set out one of the girls as bait in our trap.
(If you work with me, ask who and then you will laugh.)
We had a neat heat sensor thing so we could know when they were coming and everything.
Then it all turned into me being dropped off from our secret meeting in a big black truck.
And my friend was at my house with my family.
And he was all weirdly into being with them and excited to see me.

That's when I realized it was a dream.
Because the goblins didn't tip me off, but this friend being all weirdly emotionally snuggly with me and my family did.
Ha. 



1 comment:

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!