Saturday, January 19

is he a man?

Have you seen The Mindy Project?
It's kinda funny.
But I just like this quote.
It's just some food for thought.

Danny: Was he a man?
Mindy: What do you mean? Yeah, of course he was a man.
Danny: No, I mean, like, was he a man?
Mindy: Danny, don’t just repeat it and expect me to understand what you’re saying.
Danny: Was this the kinda guy who, if he heard glass breaking in the middle of the night, is he gonna jump out of bed, say, “stay here,” and look through the house naked with a baseball bat, or is he gonna hide under the covers with you? Is this the kinda guy who is gonna get grossed out when you give birth, or is he gonna dry your forehead and tell you you look beautiful while all that disgusting stuff is coming out of you? Is this the kinda guy that’s not afraid to get into a fistfight at a Springsteen show because someone really disrespects him? And he’ll just put it out… And he’ll take ‘em down right there, right now?
Mindy: You’re just talking about yourself.





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the mindy project! Oh my goodness. It's perfection. You need to enter my love giveaway girl! http://theartofbeingbald.blogspot.com/2013/02/announcing-valentines-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!