Do you have a boyfriend?
(husband, friend, etc)
Are you bored of doing the same old boring thing every week?
Like eating food and watching movies?
There is way more to life than that silly boring-ness.
Not that movies and food are necessarily bad...
But I feel like if that is all you do you will
1. start to look like whales
b. make out all the time instead of talking
3. break up for one of the two reasons above
Unless you're friends.
Then you hopefully won't be making out.
But maybe you will start being bored with each other.
At least, a list of things I found on the internet machine that I would think are fun.
1. go to the park and swing on the swings
2. test drive new cars
3. go to the planetarium (BYU has a great one)
4. ice skating
(I will only do this with a boy as I am real bad at it and need someone to hold on to that one up and leave me.
Friends suck at this.)
5. go on a picnic (I have a cute picnic basket if you need to borrow it)
6. finger painting on a giant roll of butcher paper
7. rent a canoe from the Ropes Course in southwest Provo. $10 for 2 hours and they provide everything you need. Bring sandwiches, eat on the water, wear mosquito repellant.
8. go catch butterflies in the mountains in spring time.
9. go fly kites. Maybe make them first.
10. get your laptop and blankets and go into the forest and watch a scary movie. like The Village. cause it takes place in a forest.
12. bonfire and smores
13. art museum
14. keep up on BYU's events. And Springville's. Cause they both have awesome stuff right now, like Opera Scenes (Mozart this year) and The Importance of Being Earnest.
15. Demolition Derby
17. graffiti up campus (or your neighborhood) with side walk chalk and quotes that may or may not be confusing and disturbing out of context
18. heart attack your friends and neighbors
19. drive around Utah lake
20. tandem bike ride
21. bike down the canyon at night (my flavorite)
22. find the tallest building in town, make paper airplanes, see who wins
23. poetry reading
24. make a fort and read books out loud to each other (make sure there are white Christmas lights involved)
25. go to the library
This list is really for me.
But I figured you might be able to benefit anyways, since I'm nice and all.