Sunday, July 22

Yeah 7xs! (Because 3 is not enough. And because I miss Liz.)

Today was great for me. 
Let me tell you why.

1. I got to see these ladies. 


And it's been a long time since we've been all together. 
It was so lovely to see their beautiful faces and to remember how much love and fun we had growing up.
Yeah for weddings!
(I feel like that's the only time we see each other any more. Not for long. We're gonna plan a fun San Francisco trip to visit Alissa soon. Woot woot!)

2. Brother and Marc visited.
And made me giggle like I haven't in a few weeks.
Those boys are super funny.
My favorite was when they followed me around the grocery store pretending to be secret agents in their suits. 
Tee hee they are grrrrrrreat!
Yeah for silly brothers!

3. I got in a nice big dose of my Long Talks with Troy. 
I could have those all night, every night.
I love my sleep.
A lot.
But I think I would rather talk to him. 
Yeah for good friends!
(And for the Emotional Process of Change. And for vulnerability. And for California Speed.)

4. Sammy emailed me and and said the following:
"His voice is all smooth and amazing and makes me want to bite a pickle." 
I don't know what that means, but I laughed and laughed and laughed.
Yeah for funny brothers!

5. I got to have texty with Talana. 
Yeah for red heads!

6. I did some Therapeutic Recreation.
Sometimes when I am at work I have to stop and pinch myself.
I cannot believe I get paid to do some of the things we do.
I am so blessed. 
Yeah for TR!

7. Yeah for pie!
Nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Thanks for the shoutout, girl!

    For reals, weddings are the most effective reunions at this point in our lives--especially since I have moved away that has been the case!

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!