Monday, January 3

I would have been more excited if it was Superman, but you take what you can get.




This is Hurley.
{Or Jorge Garcia. Whatevs.}

Once, meaning on my way home to Florida this Christmas, I sat next to him.
Not on the plane.
But at the Chicago O'Hare Airport.

I forgot to tell you, because I find Christmas a bit more exciting.
But I wanted to let you know.
In case you liked Lost or something.
Because my mom does.
She was super excited.

Maybe, if I'm lucky, on my way back to Utah I'll sit next to Matt Smith.
The commercials on BBC are telling me that he is in America.
And he's wearing a Stetson.
Because Stetsons are cool.


1 comment:

  1. NO FREAKING WAY!
    I adore Lost and that is like my dream come true.

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!