Friday, September 3

Just a little update


Here I am.
Back in school.
Back in Provo.

There's a lot going on these days.

I moved into a new house.
I have 4 new roomies.
And 3 new windows that let in so much sunshine it makes me giggle with happiness.

I found a new major.
It's a permanent one, this time.
I mean it.
I was never absolutely sure about the rest.
But this one?
It's exactly what I need to be doing.
And I feel great about it.

I have a new calling at church that screams of too much responsibility.
But I have 3 amazing ladies to help me out with all the work.
I'm sorta excited about it.

And that's about it.


Post edit:
In response to the emails, the major is
Recreational Management and Youth Leadership with an emphasis in Therapeutic Recreation
and the calling is Relief Society president.

{For those of you who don't know, the Relief Society is the largest women's organization in the world. It is for LDS women, ages 18 and up, and it's focus is building faith, strengthening homes and families, and serving others.}

3 comments:

  1. You can't just dangle those carrots in front of us! What is the major and what is the calling? I'm thinking president of something and since there is no primary or y.w. in your ward, it's gotta be relief society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you need to replace one of the points of that triangle with "Post on my blog." Sounds like a busy life you got going on there! Best of luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Reyna it's Matt your good ol neighbor, and I just came across your blog because a friend of mine had it n their favorite blogs list! Awesome, good to know your wonderful brain is published!

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!