Sunday, August 8

In Which I Win a Battle


Since the day I started wearing make up, I have fought a long and hard battle against my eyelashes.
You might know what I'm talking about.
My eyelashes are thin and blonde. Short and wispy.
And mascara doesn't usually do a lot.
I even tried false lashes, which made me look like spiders were attacking my eyes.

Today, I have won the battle.

I heard that Maybelline's new Falsies mascara was good, so I decided to try some.
Upon returning home from Wal-mart
(and, of course, opening the package)
I realized that I bought brownish black instead of blackest black.
This morning, I decided to use it anyways.
I mean, brown is supposed to make blue eyes stand out, right?
Well, this stuff is magical.
The brush is bigger than I'm used to, but it works, people!
My eyelashes look great!

I win!


4 comments:

  1. That's a good one to win!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eyelashes. I can't wait to see your new and improved GORGEOUS eyes. lol. You're gonna be so hot we'll have to hit the boys off you with a stick!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like we have similiar eyelash problems. If I try it and it doesn't work for me, will you refund my money?

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!