Wednesday, November 19

Love Love Love

Some things I love today:

1) Raspberries
Yummy Ummy! My favorite snack!




2) Books
Everybody knows that I have an unhealthy obsession with books. I cannot walk into a bookstore, because I will buy books instead of food, and that leaves me in a very nutritionally poor situation. These pretty books are via book/daddy




3) All natural mommies
I am a huge advocate for mothers who chose to go the natural route. I find home births, breastfeeding, and stay-home mommas fascinating. One day I will be as cool as my momma and all of her friends. nienie is pretty neat too.





4) Brides
How fun are weddings? I can't wait to be a bride. The romance, the flowers, everything about it is magical. Cute couple via Wedding On Frame




5) Ballerinas
These are the most elegant creatures. Everything about the art is fascinating to me. I wish that I could do it, but I don't think I have the time, patience, or dedication that it would take.
Ballet beauty via This is Glamorous.



6) Peonies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!