Wednesday, November 12

Country Music Baby!




Tonight were the CMA's. They started at 7 pm, but I didn't even get home from dance class until 7:20. Then Heather called me in a panic because we were missing it, and our cable is broken and we don't really get ABC. So Heather burst into the door and we ran out into the cold (I was wearing shorts and Grecian sandals, which were the only shoes I could find, and Dawna was wearing the pink WOW sweater. Don't ask about that one.) and made our way, very quickly, to Miss Megan's pretty little place to ooo and ahh over the beautiful men who dominate the country music scene, moan over the fact that we missed Miranda Lambert and that sexy man from Lady Antebellum, and get very excited over Sugarland, who always puts on a good show, even without the pyrotechnics. All in all, it was a most satisfying night. I do so love a man in a cowboy hat and tight jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!