Tuesday, December 22

The right place, the right time.

Sometimes I want things a bit out of order. But tonight, while watching some tv as I waited for Tiff and Rand to come home, I flipped to Teen Mother (or Mama? I don't really know) and I was reminded of why things are the way they are.

I'm not a teen mother. I'm not afraid of a step-father that has been in and out of prison. My parents don't yell at me and have never said anything unkind to me. I am not a 16-year-old that is continually put down for giving my baby up for adoption. I have never been dumped because I had a baby waiting for me at home. I am not emotionally abused.

I am surrounded by love and happiness. I have the truth. I sometimes make dumb decisions, but I have never been faced with a challenge more difficult than I am ready to handle. I can't wait for the day that I have a little one to hold, but I am grateful that that day is not today.

There is a right time for everything.

.credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!