Monday, March 16

Welcome Welcome!


Spring is here! All over campus there are people lying on the grass, there is music being played, and free otter pops right outside the Wilk. Birds are singing, there is no need for sweaters, and the daffodils are starting to show their faces. The pansies have recovered from the brutal attack of last week's snow storm and I am in awe of their stamina. There is a nest with two little eggs in it right outside my window, and the green buds of life are starting to show on all the trees. Hurrah for spring!


via Larissa

1 comment:

  1. Otter pops outside the Wilk?! Where was I when this was happening? I always get gyped of free stuff. And because I just wrote gyped on your blog you are now officially allowed to use it next time we play Pick. I will vouch for you.

    ReplyDelete

Because I love to hear what you think, leave a comment!